DST CLIENTS USING ALLSTATE VARIABLE ANNUITY PRODUCTS OR SAFECO VARIABLE ANNUITY PRODUCTS
Allstate Variable Annuity and Safeco Variable Annuity data is now available for download through DST.
If you are authorized through DST to download these two companies, then you must download and install our updated DSTFUNDID table.
If you are not authorized to download these two companies, please disregard this notification.
If you are running Inscomm on a network, please contact Technical Support for assistance.
TO DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL OUR UPDATED DSTFUNDID TABLE:
1. Close the Inscomm program and close the DST Download Manager.
2. Click on this link or type this address into your internet address bar. www.inscomm.com/updates/dstfid.exe
3. Choose save to disk.
4. Save into c:\inscomm\shared folder. If asked to overwrite existing file, answer yes.
5. Close browser after download is complete.
6. Open Windows Explorer.
7. Click the + to the left of your c:\ drive
8. Locate the Inscomm folder and click on the + to the left of it.
9. Click on the Shared folder.
10. On the right side, locate the file named dstfid.exe and double click on it. This will open a MSDOS window.
11. Press A on your keyboard to overwrite the files.
12. When it is finished inflating, close the MSDOS window.
13. Close Windows Explorer. Your update is installed.
If you would like assistance downloading or installing the dstfundid table, please contact Technical Support at 1-800-669-9684 or email email@example.com.